hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Monday, February 13, 2006
Monday, February 13, 2006
Guess what? Seems like I can't cut my hair until after Easter production after all...YOU MUST COME SEE ME FOR EASTER!!!
APRIL 16, MARK THAT DATE!!! I promise it will be something very very different from any church production you've seen. I think. So anyway...I sprained my leg. Again. Careless I know...went to see a chiropractor, the doctor is actually not as old as I thought he would be...but it was a very interesting experience. His office was at Suntec, so after that I had to limp about in an ankle guard and get pathetic looks from people- mostly young couples. Crap. And since everyone's blogging about love...I thought I would just blog about one as well. Love, love where can you be?Are you out there looking for me?Love, love where can you be?Love, I am waiting,Heartbeats accelerating.Will you come when all is still?From the river or the hill?Love, love where can you be?Love, I am waiting,Heartbeats accelerating.Will you come on a saturday night?Maybe then the time will be right.Love, love where can you be? Love, I am waiting,Heartbeats accelerating.When you steal into my room,What earthly body will you assume?Love, love, where can you be?Love, I am waiting,Heartbeats accelerating. Love, I am waiting,Heartbeats accelerating.- 'Heartbeats accelerating' by I-forgot-what's-her-name. Well. Actually, it ain't true that I'm waiting for love to come into my life. Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires (Song of songs). And I don't really want to hang out alone with a guy. Call me insecure, but I am too immature for love. I'll probably get cheated over and over...Anyway, I want to work full time. =) Happy Friendship day.